Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baptism


Saturday Sept.20,2008 was a special day for Manuel(Meme) & Ricardo(Pepe).

I baptised my 2 nephews Sat. these 2 little guys are full of spirit. They are my sister in laws kids and are the first 2 of their family to be baptised. Every Sat Meme,Pepe and there little sister Debra, are eager to come spend the Knight @ our house so that they wont miss church on Sunday. Its funny no mater how late it might be before we go pick them up they are always ready, even if they fall asleep by the door. They are such a joy to be around when they behave themselves. They love Francis' cooking and always want to be eating while they are at our home. Anyway I am so happy for them, and with the power and love of Christ they will become great Missionaries one day.

1 comment:

b-ryce said...

Congrats!! We miss you guys. Thanks for calling on my birthday!

Blog Archive